Project Manager/PMO (Data Analytics)
Posted on Jan 9, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager/PMO (Data Analytics) vacancy requiring profound Financial Crime & Compliance knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- University degree in Computer Science or related subjects
- 4+ years' experience of working as a business Project Manager as well as 3+ years' experience with Data Analytics and Data Programming
- 5+ years living in Switzerland as the roles are sensitive
- Expertise in MS Office tools particularly PowerPoint, good at visualizing concepts along with solid skills in Excel, Pivot tables and V Look Ups
- Know-how with banking applications and companys application landscape is an advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills coupled with an open-minded team-player mentality
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken; German is a plus
- Planning and tracking of projects
- Providing stakeholder communication as well as reporting and MI
- Syndicating with key counterparts globally in compliance and business organizations
- Assisting the rollout of projects globally
- Leading project execution to meet deadlines
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.