Information Security Engineer
Posted on Jan 9, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Information Security Engineer Urgently Required
One of my globally leading clients is urgently looking for an Information Security Engineer to join them on an initial 6-month contract.
The goal of the team you will come to work in is to prevent data breaches from happening. This is done by implementing and configuring technology that enables information protection. Technology such as DLP and CASB, Symantec products, and Microsoft Azure Information Protection.
Together with the team a new tool or technology is implemented, a new policy is rolled out for a specific country, which is decided upon with one of our business analysts, creating insight in the policies or possible breaches for countries and subsidiaries, or we are automating the way we are working
The ideal Information Security Engineer must have the following skills:
* At least 5 years of work experience in the full breadth of information technology.
* Knowledge and experience with designing and/or implementing information protection services, including platform architecture (HW, Virtual Machines, OS Windows, DNS, Load-Balancers, Firewalls etc.) for Enterprise graded implementations (>5000 employees).
* The ability to cope with scalability, interoperability, and performance issues as well as the capability of providing solutions.
* Affinity, knowledge and/or experience in setting up CI/CD tooling, such as XL Release, Chef, SaltStack, Puppet and Ansible.
* Preferably experience with Microsoft Azure tooling.
* The ability to read, write, and speak English.
* Good communications skills, ability to reach an agreement on requirements and solutions in communications with stakeholders at different levels of the organization.
* Relevant security certifications, or proof of competency.
* Taking initiative, learning continuously and being able to apply what has been learned
Please get in touch ASAP for further details.