Data Engineer/Machine Learning
Posted on Jan 9, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Data Engineer - 12 month contract - Malmo/Lund
An excellent opportunity for a Data Engineer with extensive experience within GCP, building Data Pipelines to facilitate reports and developing ML pipelines to join a leading client in Malmo or Lund Sweden on a minimum 12 month contract with the option to extend long term.
Our Client is building inspirational content features for customers, driving the experience based on data to make sure inspiration is relevant overall and as an individual customer (personalization). They are collecting data based on the inspirational content, user behavior & other sources and building automated data processing and machine learning pipelines to enable the experience. Data is also used for measuring our performance and performing experiments/AB-tests to continuously iterate and improve.
We are looking for a strong Data Engineer for these responsibilities:
- Integrate into an agile team of Data Scientists/Analysts and Data/ML/Software/DevOps Engineers.
- Work with and contribute to a DevOps setup (continuous integration, and deployment) on Google Cloud Platform
- Develop ad-hoc queries/jobs and continuous ETL/data pipelines to facilitate analysis and reporting
- Develop and contribute to a data and ML pipelines on Google Cloud Platform, facilitating automated machine learning training & prediction services, and exporting/serving results to downstream consumers
- Set up monitoring and alerting for data and machine learning quality and availability- Work closely with Product Owner and business stakeholders to ensure business value
- Google Cloud Platform
- Data Engineering, ETL
- Apache Beam/Dataflow- BigQuery & SQL
- Python- DevOps, DataOps, CI/CD, deployment on GCP
- Self-driven, action- and goal-oriented, good communication to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Agile & Scrum
Three most important things:
- Data Engineering. 4-7 years experience (Senior)
- Google Cloud Platform. 7+ years experience (Expert)
- DevOps. 4-7 years experience (Senior)