Clinical Research Associate
Posted on Jan 9, 2021 by Stamford Consultants AG
Apprenticeship in a laboratory area with minimum 1 year clinical research associate experience or a bachelor in a technical or life science area with minimum 1 year clinical research associate experience (*)
* Excellent skills in basic computer applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) (*)
* Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in German AND English (*)
* Basic technical understanding (*)
* Willing to work hands on in a laboratory with infectious material (*)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Participates in the design, planning, implementation and overall direction of clinical research projects
* Travels to field sites to monitor studies
* Works with Study Manager, Data Management and Biostatistics staff on the design of documents and processes for the collection of study data from participating sites
* Assumes responsibility for training and coordinating certification of study site personnel
* Monitors the sites and provides technical assistance, as necessary
* Manages material logistics for the studies
* Ensures site compliance with regulations and study protocol.
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.