Data Governance Manager
Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking an experienced Data Governance Manager to work in the Information Systems and Technology team. The Data Manager will lead and manage a team of Data Architects and Database Administrators and assist in rolling out a data governance structure across multiple divisions within DHHS.
You must relocate to NE, this is not 100% remote. You will be required to go in the office at times for meetings. Social distancing is practiced and mask wearting etc. There are limited people on site.
*This will only be a Corp to Corp no W2*
The qualified candidate(s) must possess:
- 5+ years serving as a DBA using industry standard databases such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL
- 2+ years leading a data warehouse team
- Experience establishing data governance processes
- Previous experience rolling out data governance structure
- Previous experience managing DBAs or developers
- Data modelling experience preferred
- Ability to work with end users to identify data requirements and optimal, logical database
- Strong understanding of physical and logical DBA work
- Experience working with data cloud technologies, preferred Azure and Snowflake
- Strong understanding of ETL processes and tools
- Ability to work with developers and create business solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Effective influencing skills
- Ability to enable stakeholder collaboration and engagement
- Build strong relationships with peers and business partners
- Data Governance tools
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".