Fund Accountant/NAV Specialist
Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by Aston Carter
My client, a global investment management firm, is seeking an experienced individual who will act as primary Fund Accountant contact for a client or number of clients. This role will provide the candidate with exposure to all aspects of New Asset Value calculation and client service, including responding to client queries, the on-boarding of new funds/clients and ad hoc project work. It is a unique role that requires an understanding of the NAV process.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure excellent level of service provided to all clients serviced by the team
- Oversight of the NAV calculation process
- Timely escalation of issues
- Management of Client Reporting process
- Manage on boarding of additional clients/funds
- Manage fund accounting project work
- Resolve client queries
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all assigned tasks
- Ensure that sufficient controls are in place for all deliverables
- Ensure that detailed procedures are in place for all tasks
- Responsible for training and development of new staff
- Work with manager to ensure appropriate allocation and sharing of work within team
- Continuously review processes to make sure best of breed tools are used and that processes are as efficient as possible.
- Foster collaboration with colleagues, clients and external parties
- Assist team members in meeting their individual objectives
- Attend and contribute to client service calls
- Ad hoc projects as directed
- Experience in a valuations environment is necessary.
- Expectation of experience in a similar role
- Professional qualification or degree in a related discipline would be beneficial
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.