Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by CMS Global Solutions
Job Title: Test Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Salary: €320 per day
Location: Remote work first 6-12 months followed by relocation to Amsterdam
My client is a government institution looking for a Senior Test Engineer for a long term (3 years) contract based full time remote at first followed by relocation to Amsterdam.
The ideal candidate will have 8 years experience working as a Senior Test Engineer and will be familiar with the following technologies:
- You have 8 years' experience in in performance analysis software and associated testing.
- Expertise in configuring tools available in the Agency to test performance of the Agency's production systems in a streamlined and effective manner.
- Expertise in the technologies in use in the Agency to be able to assure testing (e.g. Documentum).
- Expertise to troubleshoot performance issues and advise on potential areas of root cause.
- Expertise in performance testing using the tools available at the Agency: Performance Center 12.5., Writing scripts using VUgen and TruClient.
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards.
- Designing, planning and executing different types of performance tests including load, stress and endurance.
- Analysing, troubleshooting and reporting on the different types of performance tests as well as for the overall conclusion of the performance test cycle.
Does this sound of interest?
This contract role will pay up to €320 per day.
If you are available and interested please send your CV and availability to start to