Business Intelligence Developer
Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by Nigel Frank International
Nigel Frank are recruiting for an Business Intelligence Developer to join a leading organisation on an initial 3-6 month contract. You will join the BI Lead team working as a Business Intelligence Developer. This process is moving quickly with interviews taking place ASAP. This role will be remote for the time being, subject to change.
- SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS & SSRS & Tableau to name a few, to best serve the business.
- Supporting their applications and tools through their life cycle of requirements, development, testing, deployment, documentation, operation, user training, maintenance and enhancement.
- Ensuring stability, integrity,
- Power BI
- Tableau Dashboard
- SQL Server
- A good understanding of full end to end software development life cycle and software testing methodologies
- Strong analytics and numerical skills-ability to summarise data issues quickly and accurately.
If you are looking for an exciting, new opportunity and you think you have the right skill set then apply below or call for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Dynamics professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Dynamics professionals. Please see for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy