Project Financial Controller - Budgeting/Reporting
Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Financial Controller - Budgeting/Reporting/Procurement - this is a long term project opportunity for an experienced Controller with profound Budgeting and Reporting knowledge to join a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Experience in a business finance environment, combined with advanced procurement and vendor management knowledge
- Extensive experience in controlling budgets, tracking spends, ensuring spending compliance, undertaking financial reporting, and working with the corporate finance department, in a project context
- Strong understanding of mathematics in addition to competency of project management
- Outstanding Microsoft Excel skills, and general computer skills particularly with data entry and accounting systems
- Academic degree or similar official recognized education in a relevant discipline like finance or accounting
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Controlling, tracking and reporting on the financial position in regards to departmental projects and portfolio funding as well as tracking and ensuring a consistent and accurate view of vendors and vendor relationships
- Aiding with various processes relating to procurement, like requisitions or purchase orders plus assisting with Audit in providing timely information when needed
- Analysing financial information for errors and trends, while also working to find solutions to discrepancies by cooperating with other stakeholders to correct information and calculations
- Preparing monthly financial reports, assisting in the presentation of reports to managers and executives, and speaking to these reports in management meetings
- Acting as a contact person for co-workers and stakeholders regarding the current financial position
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.