Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by FULLSTACK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Up to £85K/year plus excellent benefits & remote work
Fullstack London is currently working on behalf of a hugely successful music and entertainment company - based in Central London - assisting with the search for a bright and enthusiastic DevOps/Platform Engineer to join their team.
Created in the UK, expanded in to the US and with a growing presence in China, this cutting-edge technology company has their own build of Android with a rich/highly-visual user experience. They're looking to expand their team with people who are passionate about creating a world-class product experience, who thrive on a challenge and who are interested in delivering with the latest technologies and architecture. This is a collaborative environment where you'll be given the chance to work across the entire stack, and it's a fantastic place to learn. If you're the type of individual who likes to push the boundaries of what's possible via the use of technology, this is the role for you.
- AWS: EC2/ECS/RDS/Lambda/DynamoDB/VPC/ELB/Route53/Elasticache/Cloudfront/ElasticSearch/IAM/S3/Cloudformation.
- Debian and RHEL based OS's.
- Solid industry experience in operating AWS-based platform in an agile delivery environment.
- Scaled Infrastructure
- Diagnose and fix complex production issues working and comfortable being on call and working out of hours where necessary to provide production support.
- A mindset for continuous improvement of technical architecture - encompassing security by design, scalability, operability, resiliency and visibility through appropriate monitoring.
- Real-word experience of a truly agile delivery model and an appreciation for a test-driven, code-review culture.
- Strong experience with Scripting languages such as Bash or Ruby.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£80k - £81k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£60k - £75k Annual
£30k - £55k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£400 - £425 Daily
£400 - £425 Daily
£60k - £70k Annual
£600 - £660 Daily
£500 - £550 Daily