SAP/ERP Project Manager - Pennsylvania (Remote)
Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for a SAP/ERP Project Manager to run Organisational Change Management Training and Process for a large transformation. This is a 1 year contract with a global brand and can be worked fully remote from any US location.
The organisation are undergoing a large transformation of their current Finance, Supply Chain, and Order to Cash processes and require a skilled Project Manager to run the change management and training. This is an S/4 Hana transformation so experience with this tech makes a massive difference.
Here are some other required skills:
- 5+ years Project Management experience with specific focus on change management in SAP transformations
- experience of SAP ECC to S/4 Hana tranformations is a massive plus however we will review candidates with other ERP experience
- PMP certification is a plus
- Organisational and communication skills in a large corporate environment
- Experience with SAFe Agile is greatly preferred
- Start - February 1st
- Length - 1 year with extensions
- Rate - open (all remote)