Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently hiring, on behalf of one of my biggest client, an IT Architect to work for a minimum of 6 months (+ likely extension) in Zurich.
The ideal candidate is able to identify the gaps in the current application design/code to make them a perfect application to be hosted on PCF/PAS/PKS platform.
Skills and tasks requested for the IT Architect position:
- Must 8+ years' experience) to migrate microservices based application to Pivotal (PCF/PAS/PKS))
- Experienced in building software solutions leverage capabilities of Cloud platform such as Microsoft Azure and Cloud Foundry
- Experienced in modern architectural patterns such as Micro services and Domain-driven design
- Has proven experience in DevOps and Agile methodologies.
- Migrated Legacy monolith to a micro service on Azure.
- Help building and establishing automation life cycle management of Pivotal cloud Foundry platform for Banking client.
- Experience with DB migration like SQL Server to Azure SQL, Oracle to PostgreSQL
- Lead the solution architecture for identifying and evaluating the capabilities of Cloud Technology to support the transformation
- Work with client and Infosys architecture, security, Infrastructure, Release Management, Development, sustain teams to arrive at the success criteria, design and evaluation of the solution
- Design and evaluate the solution in the existing landscape. The integration with existing tools, platforms and processes
- Design and define DevOps strategy for Cloud Platform
- Design for scalability, performance and no downtime requirements
- Hands-on in working with the Azure/PCF environment to be able to give a live demo/walkthrough solution with client architects and other stakeholders
- Strong orientation towards the security and compliance requirement for Banking industry
- Deep understanding of pivotal cloud foundry(PCF)/pivotal Kubernetes services (PKS)
- Exposure to Pivotal Cloud Foundry as an operator or administrator
- Experience in Developing .NET core/Java spring boot on PCF/PKS
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting PCF/PKS applications
- Solid understanding of Cloud Native applications
- Solid understanding of 12 Factor design
- Understanding of Azure cloud platform
- Concourse Automation skills
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
- Experience using GIT, SVN or any other source control system.
- Experience using Jira
- Experience using Jenkin, Team city or similar CI/CD tools
- Extensive experience designing SOA services (SOAP & REST) and Middleware integration for large distributed enterprise applications, especially for Bank or Financial industry.
- Good knowledge of Splunk, AppDynamics, Git, Nexus and their integration with Cloud platform
- Strong experience integrating user interfaces with XML/JSON data from REST APIs
- Certification on PCF
- Certification on Azure
Starting ASAP, interviews this week.
This role is suitable for an IT Architect who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£150k - £200k Annual
£80k - £115k Annual