Technical Project Manager (Investment Banking)
Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by Pontoon
A Leading Investment Banking client based in Leopardstown in Dublin require an experienced Technical Project Manager (and ideally with some Business Analysis skills) with Banking experience to join them for a 12 month contract.
Rate: Very competitive
Interviews & Start: ASAP
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Accomplished Project Management experience within a banking organisation
- A strong technical background and able to act as the bridge between Business & Technology
- Knowledge of settlements or settlment systems is highly desired
- Accomplished stakeholder management to senior levels is essential
- Knowledge of Operational processing (trade capture, confirmation, settlements, life cycle management, asset servicing)
- A Business Analysis background would be ideal in addition to the Project Management skills (not a replacement)
The Project Manager will have the opportunity to work on the Central Securities Depositories Regulation Article 6 & 7 program. The program has users and technology teams located across all regions. The build is focused improving settlement efficiency and managing fails for settlement in EU/EEA CSDs. The Project Manager must be able to communicate well and work with the Operations and Technology teams to articulate the vision and drive the implementation.
IN ADDITION, There is an element of Business Analysis so someone who wears both hats would be ideal. You would need to be able to elicit requirements, plan, and monitor tasks to assist in meeting deliverables on time and in budget to realise value to the user.
The Strategic program has significant senior focus in 2021 and will be driving change for the organisation.
The role involves contact across the organization from the Front Office to Back Office.
The variety of content the role offers means it is a great for development and growth of an individual.
It is a dynamic and friendly Global team that work well together utilising their relationships to help achieve success.
Candidates will need to show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.