Senior Embedded Software Engineer (m/w/d) 80-100%
Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Do you want to join a marketing leading business working in the Medical Technology field?
Are you a highly skilled Embedded Software Engineer?
Would you be interested in supporting customers onsite?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 5+ years' experience in Embedded development (C/C++)
- Possesses excellent knowledge of microcontrollers (UML)
- Has knowledge of C#, Python, IEC 61131 or LabVIEW
- Is experienced in requirements engineering
- Is interested in common radio standards and security topics
- Develops tailor-made software solutions and is willing to support customers on-site occasionally
- Speaks Fluent German
- Has a Computer Science/Engineering Degree
Who is interested in:
- Developing hardware-related software for customers in product development
- Assuming technical responsibility for projects & customer care
- Working in the medical technology sector
- Developing tailor made software solutions
- Participating in the improvement of internal processes & choice of technologies/tools
For a company who are:
- Building bridges between technology and people
- Offering exciting projects
- Offering competitive packages
- Working with state-of-the-art infrastructure
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to gain the experience that will take their career to the next level, so get in touch today. You can send your CV or apply.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.