Automation Test Engineer - Contract
Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
Automation Test Engineer
Our Client, a world leading Financial organisation are looking for an Automation Test Engineer to join their team in Dublin on a contract basis.
*This position will be fully remote for the coming months*
Key Skills Required:
- BDD - Behavioural Driven Development Testing
- Experience in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Java/.NET, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, Spring framework, REST, JSON and XML, Eclipse IDE, etc.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).
- Exposure to CI/CD.
- Proactive and timely communication with manager and tech leads n Prepare required set of documentation.
- Effective follow up of all defects till closure n Responsible to help business to close UAT on time.
- Should have excellent analytical skills.
- Payment industry domain knowledge.
- Good to have experience on automation tools, DB.
- Good experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, APIs (REST and SOAP), and/or data warehouse reports.
Apply now or get in touch with (see below) to find out more!