Clinical Research Associate
Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by ITech Consult
Clinical Research Associate (m/w/d)- research/life science/clinical/laboratory/English/German
For our client Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Clinical Research Associate (m/w/d)
Assists the conduct of clinical study activities to verify and validate new clinical software, instrument platforms, assays and biomarkers developed by RMS. Works closely with study managers and/or other CRA staff to complete all CRA functions associated with study planning, implementation, monitoring and closing study conduct in accordance with the principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Participates in the design, planning, implementation and overall direction of clinical research projects
* Travels to field sites to monitor studies
* Works with Study Manager, Data Management and Biostatistics staff on the design of documents and processes for the collection of study data from participating sites
* Assumes responsibility for training and coordinating certification of study site personnel
* Monitors the sites and provides technical assistance, as necessary
* Manages material logistics for the studies
* Ensures site compliance with regulations and study protocol.
* minimum 1 year clinical research associate experience or a bachelor in a technical or life science area with minimum 1 year clinical research associate experience - PhD welcome
* first hands on experience in laboratory
* very good knowledge of regulatory, GCP
* Excellent skills in basic computer applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
* Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in German AND English
* Basic technical understanding
* Willing to work hands on in a laboratory with infectious material
* Willing to travel when Covid-19 situation is cleared out - around 30%
Nice to Have:
* Flexible attitude
* Experience in a hands-on work in laboratory, ideally with Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) methods
* Well organized and detail oriented
* Ability to work effectively in a team, and also work independently on assigned tasks
* Excellent time management skills
Reference No.: 919819 AD
Role: Clinical Research Associate
Duration: 12 ++
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.