Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by Stamford Consultants AG
Tasks & Responsibilities :
* Participate in all phases of software development from design to development, testing and bug fixing
* Participate in defining work packages, estimations, plans and implementation within the development team
* Execute the assigned work packages correctly, completely and in a timely manner
* Provide all necessary documentation according to the software development process
* Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it
* As a team member, actively contribute to sprint goals and continuous improvement
* 5+ years working experience with .NET, C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Web API
* Experience with database development (SQL or NoSQL)
* Experience working with Containers
* Experience with best coding practices (TDD, unit-testing, clean code)
. Strong team player, open minded and enthusiastic to learn, good communication and collaboration skills, proactive & flexible working style
Nice to Haves:
* Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
* AWS Infrastructure
* Knowledge of software development in a regulated environment (medical)
* Awareness of potential risks
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.