Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Data Architect - Amsterdam, Netherlands - 12months + contract
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Rate: 425 EUR/day
A well experienced Data Architect is required to join our globally known client at their office in Amsterdam.
- 8+ years of experience
Mandatory Skills needed:
- Should have good experience/exposure on - Hadoop Technologies - Sqoop, Apache Spark, Hive, HBase, Apache Kafka
- Good understanding of ETL/ELT Concepts and Design Patterns
- Good Experience or to be familiar with at least one ETL tool
- Exposure to any Reporting/BI tool, knowledge in Tibco Spotfire is an advantage
- Understanding of Data Migration Approach and Patterns
- Strong experience in Datamodelling (3 NF, Dimensional Models)
- Good experience in SQL, Postgres, Oracle etc.
- Any Scripting Experience (Java, C++, Bash, Python, etc) is essential
Your day-to-day work includes the following:
- Collaborate and work together with Enterprise Architect Team
- Define Solution for Hadoop based data platform
- Define Data Standards, Policies & Procedures, Design Data Principles and Patterns
- Guide technical build team
- Conduct Technical workshops with business and IT teams
If you wish to apply for this Data Architect role please apply ASAP OR send your CV to (see below)
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.