Document Controller & Coordinator
Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by Experis AG
Document Controller and Coordinator (100%)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Document Controller and Coordinator with proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Responsible for the documentation within the organization
- Manage the coordination of the documentation process, including review and approval, documentation initiation
- Work on ad-hoc reports of projects
- Support all levels of projects and contact external parties
- Create templates for projects, including protocols and procedures
- Some administrative tasks with documents
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Previous experience with a documentation management system is a MUST-HAVE
- Previous experience with MyQUMAS Electronic Document Management System is a big plus!
- Previous experience with Kneat Electronic Validation System is desired!
- Past experience in the pharmaceutical industry or similar
- English fluency
- German skills is desired!
- Maintain confidentiality
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang.