Posted on Jan 8, 2021 by Real Staffing Group
Job title: Engineering Manager
Benefits: Excellent salary, opportunity for career progression, 17.5% bonus, €8k car allowance, pension and Full family healthcare.
My client is one of the biggest Medical Device multinationals in the world whose Limerick site specialise in Orthopaedic products.
You will have the chance to lead and manage all the Limerick site engineering activities. The role will involve developing best practices, ensuring excellence in all engineering initiatives, and coaching and mentoring operations engineers.
A key part of this role will be developing and delivering the medium and long-term engineering strategies for the Limerick site.
- A passion and entrepreneurial spirit for driving the business forward
- Experienced working with Automation,
- A relentless drive and courage to deliver on bold and innovative automation and process improvement initiatives in line with the sites future state strategy.
- A skill for inspiring and engaging high achieving motivated teams.
- The ability to effectively Influence key decision makers at all levels within the organisation.
- At least 5 years' experience of managing high performing teams (Medical Device background not essential) in an aggressive, dynamic and results motivated environment.
- Degree, Masters, Black Belt in Engineering or equivalent with proven experience in Lean tools and project management skills essential.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Individual must be challenged by a team-based environment, with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced & diverse manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in applying or have any questions about this role forward me your updated CV or get in touch and we can organise a call to discuss further.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales