Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
As a KYC analyst you will start within one of the divisions, namely the Know Your Client Center of Banking department. Within the KYC Center we work exclusively with business customers. These are roughly divided into two types of clients: the Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) and the Commercial Banking Clients (CBC). As an analyst you are responsible for updating and completing customer files. You do this on a legal, tax and business economic level.
This happens when entering into a customer relationship, but we also regularly conduct periodic reviews on customers during the relationship. In addition, your team supervises processes in which we say goodbye to a customer, for example because he/she violates applicable rules and legislation. All this contributes to the fact that we really know our customers well and that customer files are complete and reconstruct able. By doing this well, we are able to combat financial crime! That is necessary, because supervisors are imposing increasingly stringent requirements; they ensure that banks estimate possible risks at an early stage. We also want it, because in addition to expressly addressing our social role, we can also be more customer-oriented as a bank, because we can provide customers with more relevant and expert advice.
In addition to performing your own analyzes, we expect from you as a medior/senior that you provide feedback to colleagues to help each other progress and you can take over coordination and direction in the absence of the senior. With all this you contribute to the quality of our client files
You are positive, customer-oriented, analytical, enthusiastic, curious and driven. You want to constantly improve yourself and you are open to changes that lead to us improving as a team. You are independent, but at the same time you are also a real team player.
- You have completed your studies at higher vocational or university level;
- You have at least one to two years of work experience, specifically in the field of financial crime under which KYC falls;
- You have experience with (large) corporate clients;
- You are able to quickly master complex matter;
- You feel socially involved;
- You have good written skills to articulate analyzes in a transparent, clear, goal-oriented and efficient manner;
- You can also express yourself well orally, because you have regular customer contact.
Should you like to know more about this lucrative contract then please feel free to get in touch!