Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Collection Specialist
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Duration: 6 month contract with extension
Note: Good to have fluency in German
Collection and management of outstanding invoices for customers. Handle inbound enquiries from customers in response to late payment reminders, and make outgoing calls/emails to customers to chase for payment. Interface with sales teams, customer care, service management, billing and accounts receivable to resolve issues and reconcile accounts.
- Collection of outstanding invoices from customers within the agreed credit terms. Collection and resolution of aged debt items in order to reduce the DSO (Days Sales Outstanding).
- Develop existing business relationships both with external customers and throughout the organisation in order to resolve issues and maximise cash collection. Responsible for supporting queries through our internal query system to resolution, so that invoices are paid to terms and any credits due are raised in a timely manner.
- Native/fluent German speaker with minimum 3 years' experience in customer-facing role for corporate customers. Demonstrates good written and oral communication. Ability to operate in a busy, multi tasked and pressurised environment.
- Experience of working for a large multi-national company.
- Collections experience of minimum 3 years with a corporate customer base.
- Experience of working with Collections module in a major ERP system such as SAP.