System Engineer [Windows 10 Deployment, SCCM/OSD, EUC, Active Director
Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by GIOS Technology Limited
Key Skills: Windows 10 Deployment, SCCM/OSD, EUC, Active Directory
Our client Tier1 IT system integrator are looking for System Engineer to support their client project based in Dublin, Ireland.
- Required Experience: Windows 10 Deployment including SCCM/OSD experience and EUC support exposure
- Demonstrated experience within a distributed environment of at least 2,000 workstations and/or Servers.
- General relevant IT certifications such as Windows
- Strong experience of handling Windows 7/8.1/10 operating systems and Tablet IOS (Installation and management)
- Strong understanding of Active Directory, particularly with implementing/troubleshooting Group Policy Objects (GPOs) and Group Policy Preferences (GPPs)
- Ability to troubleshoot application installations and end user issues pertaining to usage of various desktop applications (Internet Explorer, Java, Office 2016, O365, Adobe products, Printers and various antivirus suites)
- Exposure to Scripting/programming languages (preferably DOS/PowerShell)
- Exposure to use of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) (or similar product) for the purpose of building and maintaining reference images
- Exposure to System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Task Sequences for the purposes of building or performing Operating System Deployments (OSD) requiring multiple steps
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in managing Mobiles and tablet for MDM/MAM scope of services
- Excellent process oriented skills with regards to configuration management and trouble-shooting within a complex enterprise environment
- Ability to multi-task and be creative and innovative in a dynamic, fast paced Matrix team environment