50% Frontend Developer and 50% Digital Consultant
Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
My client is a leading specialist digital marketing company. Offering a full service in engagement advertising. That use the entire range of online marketing to locate the target audience. They optimize these sources against each other to achieve the best results. They have built their business model on the fact that not all "clicks" are the same. Because of this they have built their own software and technology to monitor "clicks" how long viewed and what the user has engaged with. Its not about the quantity, it's about the quality for my client. Because of this philosophy they are now working with national and international brands I am sure you will recognise.
They are a small but motivated and hungry team. Now looking to continue their steady growth and bring in a "digital consultant"
This role is varied and a 50/50 split between Front End coding and being a consultant to customers while analysing their needs.
An insight into the role
- Frontend programming and coding in a team environment
- Design, Create and implementation of tracking concepts
- Consultation and supporting customers in the area of digital analytics with a focus on implementation and system landscapes.
- You create unique customer-specific reports, presentations, facts and presentations
- Analysis of company data and figure out the optimal potential action and recommendations. (EG user paths, E-commerce processes, content etc)
- Co-responsibility of fusedeck
- Close work with the project management
- Provide bespoke care of customers and to agencies of advertisement/digital innovation.
- Good experience programming with Front End technologies
- Good knowledge of common analytics solutions like Adobe or Google Analytics 360 Suite, etc
- Exposure to online marketing and omni-channel data analysis
- Experience with online marketing like Doubleclick, Adwords, SEO, A/B Testing etc
- Strong analytical and conceptual skill set
- Strong communicator with good command of German and English
- Plus point for exposure with performance optimization
- Plus point for Tag Manager solutions experience
The company itself
- A stone's throw from Zurich HB station
- Modern and cool office environment - loft office with a great view and balcony area
- A small dedicated team
- Growing business with opportunity for both company and personal development
- Experts in the Swiss Online Marketing world and marketing participants
- Exciting and interesting projects for national and international brands
- Flat Hierarchy
- High dynamics and quick decision making
- Direct exchange and communication with the founding team
- Quick and professional familiarisation with the company processes
- Competitive salary + Benefits
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.