Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by ITech Consult
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
Diagnostics has assembled a team to deliver a project where you will be working on a cloud native solution to support healthcare professionals in clinical decision making.
You will be closely working with a team of around 10 people including software developers, UX/UI and medical specialists where you will have a say in the decisions the team needs to take. With the team you will be building this solution by transforming the decisions, plans and designs into an actual product, using various technologies and tools.
You will also raise concerns whenever you see them. For the client and team quality is always one of the most important aspects of our job so we will make sure the solution fits the needs of healthcare professionals and works as expected.
Areas of responsibility:
Participate in all phases of software development from design to development, testing and bug fixing.
- Participate in defining work packages, estimations, plans and implementation within the development team
- Execute the assigned work packages correctly, completely and in a timely manner
- Provide all necessary documentation according to the software development process
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it
- As a team member, actively contribute to sprint goals and continuous improvement
Professional and technical requirements:
- 5-7+ years in software development with knowledge of agile software development and continuous integration and deployment
- 5+ years working experience with .NET, C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Web API
- Experience with database development (SQL or NoSQL)
- Experience working with Containers
- Experience with best coding practices (TDD, unit-testing, clean code)
- Willingness to learn
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar from software sector
- Strong team player, open minded and enthusiastic to learn, good communication and
collaboration skills, proactive & flexible working style
- Business fluent in English
Nice to Haves:
- Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- AWS Infrastructure
- Knowledge of software development in a regulated environment (medical)
- Awareness of potential risks
Reference no: 919932 AD
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: until 30/06/2021, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.