Unix/Linux Security Engineer
Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Unix/Linux Security Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education in IT
- 3+ years' experience with Unix, Linux, RedHat and network technologies including expertise in the field of OS and Web Security
- Proficiency in at least one Scripting language such as Python, Perl or Bash, ideally, with 3+ years of practice
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology along with good interpersonal skills and capability of maintaining positive relationships with senior management and partners
- Availability for on-call duty and working out of office hours for IT change deployment
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Participating in a team responsible for integration and support of Internet Facing Applications (IFA) within the company's technological infrastructure
- Taking responsibility for IFA, Proxy infrastructure and corresponding software components such as web application Firewall, reverse Proxy and authentication systems
- Ensuring the on boarding of new clients regarding the digital corporate portal, new online and mobile banking solutions, digital client on boarding trading application, Nirvana as well as packaged retail and insurance-based investment products
- Supporting the tactical engineering phase and performing use case/problem analysis as well as providing solution architecture and realisation
- Collaborating and exchanging knowledge with various engineering departments in the area of security
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.