SAP HR Co-Ordinator - French and Dutch
Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by Applause IT Ltd
This contract concerns the appointment of an HR-IT Coordinator for the Client.
This person will be responsible for acting as coordinator/facilitator between the IT Coordination and Human Resources departments. This person should keep the big picture and ensure that all tasks are done at the right time. He/she will act as a mediator and seek solutions, but he/she will not therefore take the place of the partners concerned.
While the IT Coordination department is responsible in particular for developing an IT strategy, managing office automation and meeting the IT needs of the other client's departments, the Human Resources department takes care of everything relating to recruitment, training and remuneration.
Following an audit of the IT system and the related procedures within HR, an external coordinator was hired to improve and structure the exchanges between the two departments.
In order to be able to meet the needs of the Human Resources department, an HR application concerning Payroll is being developed on the SAP platform in order to cover HR needs in this area. This application will be commissioned in January 2021. After the launch of the application, the realisation of several project sprints will be carried out during the year 2021. This application will need to be maintained by the Competence Centre for SAP.
The profile sought plays the role of coordinator, facilitator, project manager and will therefore not be a business analyst, IT technician, HR specialist
This person will be responsible for keeping the overview and ensuring that all tasks are completed at the right time. He/she will act as a mediator and seek solutions, but will not therefore take the place of the partners concerned. He/she must play a coaching role in order to improve communication and processes between HR and IT. He/she must also give advice in order to strengthen the skills of HR and IT employees.
HR and IT Coordination have already drawn up a list of points to be addressed for the current application. The coordinator will also coordinate the implementation of SAP Time. As soon as the coordinator is appointed, the monitoring of these different missions can be launched.
The workload is estimated at a function at 80% load of a FTE (full time equivalent). In total, the workload is estimated at + - 200 working days. It is only a schedule which can evolve during the project according to the needs.
* Follow up on the list of change requests and the points to be addressed
* Distribute tasks between HR and IT and describe procedures (who should do what when)
* Description of the skills expected of IT and HR employees in order to achieve this autonomy
* In the event of a problem, provide adequate support to employees so that they can develop solutions together
The coordinator is expected to have at least the following skills:
* In-depth knowledge of SAP-HR and more particularly in the calculation of salaries
* Active oral and written knowledge of Dutch and French
* Oral comprehension and analytic skills
* Experience in mediation between 2 parties
* Be open to ideas and think in a solution-oriented way
* An affinity with HR as well as with IT
Experience in the following areas is considered an asset:
* Experience in the public sector