Cisco Voice Engineer
Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by Applause IT Ltd
Key Skills/Knowledge: 8-10+ years of experience in Cisco Call Manager, Voice gateways & Unity Connection voice mail services, Attendant Console, IM&P, UCCX and Expressways
Cisco Unified Communication & Collaboration expert who can conduct "as-Is" studies of existing requirements, design future state solutions and help in E2E implementation of IPT Platform
- Conceptualizing and developing prototypes quickly in working with the product and architect.
- Engaging in engineering and development discussions, contributing to the conversation, providing your own opinions, asking thoughtful questions for clarification, and enriching the environment.
- Hands-on experience on CUCM & Unity Connection version 8.x - 12.x
- Have clear understanding on VOIP protocols like SIP, H.323 and MGCP
- Hands-on experience on Cisco C series and B series server along with Esxi 5.0 or 6.0
- Strong knowledge on configuration and implementation of Cisco UCC.
- Feature configuration experience like Jabber, SNR, Presence, hunt groups, Hunt pilot, Voice mail boxes, TAPI.
- Understanding of CUCM, Gateways & Unity connection prevent & maintenance & backup/restore procedures.
- Documenting design and build to enhance the technical documentation of solution
- Have clear understanding on Telecom infrastructure protocols like ISDN and analog signalling.
- Understanding on PLM, PCD for Migration and deployments
- Contact Center express deep understanding of Queues, Skill, team's configuration etc.
- Have clear understanding about UCCX historical & online reporting & CAD and Finesse agent desktop.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills. Must be able to quickly identify and resolve network related issues in smallest possible time.
- Answer any questions related to design and architecture while on P1 Bridge.
- Must be able to participate and represent the team in Change and Incident management meetings.
- Should have good knowledge of ITIL Processes awareness and adhering
- Should have experience on Gateways.
- Work with Third Party Providers to assist in Problem resolution of telecommunication Problems.
- Report on Telephony Problems within established time frames.
Other Key Technologies:
- SIP, MGCP, CUBE & H323 gateways.
- WebEx & WebEx Teams.
- Experience with modern cloud architectures and technologies
- Scripting knowledge of UCCX.
- Ability to work in large teams and manage project milestones
- Excellent communications & Effective presentation skills
- Ability to develop requirements based on client inputs
- Performance/Status reporting to project leads and leadership
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment.
- Knowledge on ITIL process like SLA management with detailed understanding on classification of (P1, P2, P3, P4) Incidents(tickets), Change management.
- A strong customer focus, with the drive and attitude to go above-and-beyond to deliver on commitments.
- Open for 24x7 availability
- Vendor Coordination & management
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills
- CCIE Collab Certified
Certifications Required - CCIE.