Order Management Analyst
Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by J & C Associates Ltd
We are IT Recruitment Specialists looking for a Order Management Analyst for one of our clients based in Dublin, Ireland
Job Title: Order Management Analyst - Fresh Graduates
Location: Dublin, Ireland - Remote until August 2021
Duration: 12 months + Long Term Contract
Pay-rate: €115 per day
What you'll do:
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of Client's Digital Media software sales models including: Consumer & SMB subscription & license buying programs; box product & digital channel partner ecosystem; enterprise subscription and term licensing programs; multiple volume transactional solution programs including maintenance & support renewals.
- Provide primary support for rest of world channel & enterprise accounts, including email and phone support, returns and credits processing, issue resolution and escalation management, order reviews & PO processing.
- Utilize SalesForce and SAP (ECC, CC, and CI) to book enterprise opportunities and contracts for accurate downstream invoicing and revenue recognition using manual and semi-automated documented processes.
- Actively review sales pipeline and corresponding deal information to anticipate potential booking issues or negative customer experience impact, and work to resolve during the deal negotiation process.
- Conduct weekly reconciliations and other oversight activity to ensure accurate revenue booking/recording using SQL, Excel and Tableau/Power BI reports.
- Partner with the department's cross-geo/organizational teams focused on data management, innovation, integration (acquisitions), and enablement, to find opportunities to drive efficiencies through streamlining processes and system improvements.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal Client's Departments (Deal Desk, Revenue Assurance, Sales ops, Credit, Legal, Sales, Product Delivery (Provisioning), Professional Services, Tax, Sales Finance etc.), Enterprise Customers, and Partners.
- Support increased workload and additional hours when required-ie, month/quarter end.
What's needed to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a numerate or business field.
- Looking for Fresh Graduates.
- Fluent business English (written and spoken).
- You are meticulous, committed, adaptable, inquisitive, creative, respectful, collaborative and confident.
- Competence with information management tools - SAP (ECC, CC), salesforce, SharePoint, or similar analytical and information management applications.
- Demonstrable experience in a role involving critical thinking': ie, ability to analyze complex deals, make decisions and problem solve self-sufficiently, without requiring ongoing direction setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-oriented communication skills.
- Experience in a role demonstrating excellent time management, able to analyze workload and prioritize time based on changing priorities.
- Minimum 1-2 years Order Management (or similar) experience in this sector.
- Familiarity with Sequel, Alteryx and/or SalesForce reporting.
- Fluency in a European or Asian language.
- A proven ability to build strong, trust-based relationships with business partners across the organization.
- Knowledge of revenue recognition rules/requirements related to software/services
- Good knowledge of operational quote to cash business processes.
- Exposure to contract negotiation/drafting, including Legal and Financial Governance.