Technical Writer (m/w/d)
Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by ITech Consult
Technical Writer - engineering/information technology/natural science/ST4/German
For our costumer Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Technical Writer
Within the Global Customer Support (GCS) organization, the CPS (Centralized and Point-of-Care Solutions) & SIS (Solution Integration & Services) Core Lab Documentation Department provides user and service documentation for various Roche diagnostic analyzers, workflow solutions and IT software and applications. The list of deliverables includes a wide range of printed and electronic documents, such as User Guides, Quick Start Guides, Service Manuals, Host Interface Manuals and User Assistance.
- Writes and updates end User, Service and Host Interface Documentation in English for Roche instruments and software while respecting project requirements and documentation standards.
- Plan, develops, organizes and edits operational procedures for user and service documentation
- Independently collects information required to produce the documents.
- Cooperates closely with service personnel, trainers, developers, and other subject matter experts.
- Organizes documentation reviews by subject matter experts, and implements their input.
- Ensures that quality targets, timelines, and regulatory requirements are respected.
- Degree in electronic or mechanical engineering, information technology, or natural sciences discipline.
- Excellent spoken and written command of English (native/fluent speaker or equivalent level).
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Proven experience in working in volatile, complex and ambiguous professional settings.
- Ability to quickly learn complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text, pictures and/or videos.
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with laboratory systems and environments is an advantage.
- Good spoken command of German.
- Experience with Schema ST4 or comparable Content Management Systems.
- Proven experience with Adobe FrameMaker (structured) or a similar authoring tool.
Reference No.: 919933SGRRole: Technical Writer
Industry: Pharma Location: Rotkreuz Workload: 100% Start: 01.02.2021 Duration: 12++
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.