SAP IS Project Manager Trilingual Dutch/English/French preferred, O2C
Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by Next Ventures Ltd
The IS project manager will work in a dynamic environment and collaborate with team managers, consultants, relationship managers, business stakeholders and key users.
In doing so, the PM will lead multidisciplinary, multicultural and virtual project teams.
Role Type: - Contract
Start Date: Immediate: - ASAP
Salary: Day Rate: - Market rates
Location/Language: - Brussels/Ghent - Dutch/French/English
Key knowledge area is project management and content knowledge on Order-To-Cash and Order-Fulfillment.
- Manage (large) strategic international IS project.
- Plan, drive & lead planning, coordination and implementation of the project and ensure that goals of projects are accomplished within time and budget, adhering to defined quality standards and meeting agreed user specifications and expectations.
- Manage, monitor and control full life cycle implementation of projects: High level design, detailed design, build/configuration, testing, data conversion & supervise data preparation by business users, training planning & execution, conversion planning & execution, go-live support.
- Effectively apply the project management methodology and project standards.
- Work closely with the business project manager, relationship manager and steering committees to report status, facilitate decisions, managing risks and escalations as needed.
- The PM will report to the RM's/PMO team manager.
Essential Skills/Experience Description:
- Master's degree (or equivalent through experience) with a strong ICT affinity
- +5 years of experience in SAP environments in one or several domains (SCM, FI, SD, MM, PP, etc.).
- Proven track record in Project Management/Change Management
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Pragmatic approach and mindset is key in this project
- Experience with planning & coordination of cut-over and go live planning
- Strong people management skills to effectively lead and direct a diverse work group; to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management (mainly Order-To-Cash/Order-Fullfillment) is a must
- Stress-resistant and result-oriented
- Analytical and systematic approach - focused on business alignment
- Ready for foreign travel in connection with eg analyses and go lives
- Fluent in Dutch and English, Knowledge of French