Project Manager - (EMRS) - Switzerland & Remote
Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Project Manager - Emergency Management Response System (EMRS) - REMOTE WORK IS OPTIONAL
Empiric has received exclusive instructions from one of the world's most innovative government organisations, for a EMRS Project Manager with global or international experience.
The EMRS Project Manager will be responsible for simultaneously managing the triple constraint of scope, time, and resources. The project is the redesign and implementation of an Emergency Management and Response System
1. Strategy, requirements, and architectural design roadmap document
2. Rebuilding of the Event Monitoring System (EMS)
3. Enhancement of the existing Incident Management System (IMS)
4. Integration of process, data, and content between EMS, IMS, Business Intelligence, Analytics, GIS & Reporting
5. Implementation of a Document Management System to underpin all systems and elements of the Emergency Management and Response System landscape
6. Design and implement a common permissions and access model
7. Identify and implement an offline/online variant of the IMS component
This exciting opportunity will both challenge and improve your project management skills to the max and enhance your PM competencies.
Remote work is fine for the foreseeable future until the virus situation is contained
The Project Manager is expected to oversee the stakeholder engagement, setting up the environment with the vendors, collaborate with IT teams, and work with different business units for the training
Term: 6 to 12 months plus possible extensions
Rate: Market rate + Starter Bonus
This is a critical position, therefore interviews are taking place this in the next 14 days and remote work is possible! Contact Woody for a confidential chat and more details.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.