Avaloq Developer with Accounting knowledge (Prestigious Bank)
Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by Avanda Group AG
Avanda is a Digital/Big Data workforce solutions provider in Switzerland working with Banks & Insurances. For one of our best clients- a prestigious private bank in Zurich- we currently have an exclusive permanent role as an Avaloq Expert in Zurich. English only is required.
You will join a small team of like-minded professionals and translate the Business needs into IT Solutions by using the Avaloq platform.
An Avaloq Expert understands business processes and improves those via Avaloq parameterization solutions like eg enhancing work flows, set up of different rules engines, writing business reports, configuration of messaging framework with surrounding systems, and ensuring the application support of business users. This includes analysing and visualizing complex Business requirements by mapping these to possible extensions to the Avaloq framework and translating these into clear and precise requirements documentation. You define and implement technical solutions with IT colleagues or external consultants and manage testing and release of new IT services. Meanwhile you assist in continual improvement of systems through careful analysis of issues and their causes.
- You have min 3-4 years of recent hands-on Parameterization experience and excellent understanding of the Avaloq core system & various Avaloq modules
- You have knowledge in Accounting, Fee, Interfaces etc.
- Solid understanding of relational databases like Oracle and the use of it in a banking environment & experience in failure analysis and debugging as well as familiarity with Avaloq/Oracle error handling
- You preferably are a Certified Avaloq Professional
- Writing proposals, technical documents and to make presentation is a matter of course of you
If this sounds like your next challenge and you would like to know more, please send me your updated CV and/or call me.