Full Stack Developer - Banking - Brussels
Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by Avanda Group AG
Avanda is a Swiss Workforce Solution Provider collaborating with different clients in the field of banking and pharma all over the world. Currently we are looking for one of our big clients in Belgium, an international banking group with roots in France, a Full Stack Developer in Brussels.
RoleAs a skilled Full stack Developer will be involved in personalized and insightful advice & frictionless experiences through multiple channels (Easy Banking Web & App), brands and business lines (Retail & Private banking, Bank for Entrepreneurs, Corporate banking).
You will join fantastic teams of Software development specialists and work in an Agile squad where you'll be responsible of:
- Translating requirements into high quality code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- You bring at least 5 years of relevant experience
You know the principles of clean code and apply them effectively:
- Understanding of the OO principles, DDD, design patterns and best practices such as SOLID principles.
- You write readable code and do refactoring where necessary.
- You are familiar with test driven development and you have practical experience with it
- Proven knowledge of Java, Spring, Maven, RESTful API's, Oracle DB and React, Node.js
- Knowledge of SVN/Git (Gitlab or alternative), Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, Confluence, JIRA
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment principles
- Knowledge of Docker, Container and Groovy
- You have an "Agile" Mindset and you are experienced working in a Scrum team
- Your speak fluently English and French or Dutch
This role sound like your next challenge? Take the chance and send your application. We are looking forward to seeing you!