Data Centre Network Engineer-Storage
Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by IT Human Resources
Data Centre Network Engineer/Planner for Computing and Storage
- Manage DTC hardware deployment process, follow up with vendors
- Being the linking pin between the Financial and Technical teams
- Identifying gaps from analysis and propose recommendations to expand/buy extra capacity (not doing the operational work)
- Keeping track of all the storage in place, monitoring and end of life replacement
- Timely creation of monthly capacity reports
- Ordering and tracking equipment
- Regular updates to management, status reporting, risk management, escalation management.
- Project manage different tasks and deliverables required from all internal and external parties
Must have skills
- Understanding of DC Infrastructure technologies, in particular DC Storage and Computing
- Good knowledge and experience of capacity planning in an infrastructure level
- Self-starter and experience in stakeholder management (being linking pin)
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.