Manufacturing Technical Operator (Pharma)
Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by Experis AG
Manufacturing Technical Operator
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Manufacturing Technical Operator with proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Support Manufacturing activities, such as documentation, compliance, recipe management, technology transfer
- Manufacturing documentation which includes SOPs, guides, work instructions and others
- Responsible for revisions in both MES and DCS
- Support the manufacturing process including investigation and troubleshooting
- Support projects by collecting and analysing data
- BA degree in the relevant fields
- +1 year of experience in the pharma industry
- Some experience in manufacturing sites
- Basic understanding of GMP and some QA knowledge
- Able to interpret and edit manufactuing documents (MES and DCS)
- English is the main language; German is a big plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang.