Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We are looking for a multi-skilled Lead/Specialist who can effectively oversee Asset Management Deliverables and also work with EUC Function on a very large scale for global clients.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Asset Management/Stock Management/Procurement
- Asset provisioning and Tracking like Computer Assets/Mobile/Virtual Desktop/Workstations
- Oversee the Other EUC Activities as applicable (Application Packaging, OS Build, Software Distribution)
- Customer Relationship Management
- SLA/OLA Management for all Asset Management Deliverables and its reporting
- Regular reviews with Customer and internal teams/vendors as applicable
- Work with other members of the global management team in Desktop Support and Service Desk to enhance the delivery globally.
- Extensive knowledge on ITSM Tool Set (ServiceNow)
- Provide leadership to the EUC Team including coaching as required
- Reporting and MIS
- Oversee Projects
- OEM Vendor Relationship Management Skills,
Experience and Qualification Required Business Skills:
- Understanding of EUC and Desk Side Support/FSO Management
- Ability to work in a Matrix managed environment
- Ability to interact with customers so as to ensure that the service is polite, efficient and responsive
- To work through issues analytically to a successful conclusion
- Ability to communicate at different levels within the organization, including Key Business Stakeholders and Director Level Clients/pre-sale activities/solutions/etc
- Ability to understand best practices internally/externally on EUC related activities.
- Understanding of Financials, including cost control, project revenue/costs, Billing, vendor invoice processing, etc.
- Understanding End User IT infrastructure - Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handhelds, Smartphones and industry wide OS and applications
- Detailed understanding of IT Infrastructure in a Corporate Environment - Server/Network/Database
- Capable of developing AM process different activities