Posted on Jan 7, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Drupal developer - The Hague
Drupal developer - We are looking for an experienced Drupal developerto join one of Europe's largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6months + contract in The Hague. Remote initially
Desirable Skills and Experience:
* Experience in developing web solutions in Drupal 7 & 8 and PHP implementations.
* Ability to develop enterprise Drupal solutions
* Experience in creating custom Drupal modules
* Experience with Symfony2 framework
* Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
* Knowledge of GIT or a comparable Version Control System
* Experience with SCRUM or Agile methods
* Experience with technologies/tools like Solr, Redis and Jira
* Experience with MySQL.
Nice to Have:
* Good communication skills, being able to explain technical solutions to non-technical business stakeholders.
* Pro-active, does not wait until questions are asked, but comes with suggestions to reach goals.
* Critical thinking, not afraid to express opinion when better/faster solutions are possible, or when proposed solutions are not future proof.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews taking place soon.