Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by DeltaXML
DeltaXML is a world leader in developing software tools for change-control and version management. Our tools find, merge, process and synchronise change in XML data and documents and are used daily throughout the world by governments, banks, aircraft manufacturers, and the defence industry, where 100% accuracy is vital.
We are a friendly team with an honest work ethic delivering quality products to our customers who trust our reliable software. Our experienced team is a great place to nurture your skills and contribute to the team. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle working on both legacy and exciting new SaaS products. DeltaXML culture offers free sprints to work on your passions, and the ideal candidate will have empathy with our values.
If you are a graduate with a computing or software degree or have a couple of years' experience of software development please apply. We are not accepting any agency candidates currently.
- Object-oriented programming
- Understanding of XML
- Work well both responsibly on your own, and collaborate with the team
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum framework.
- Proven track record of delivering on your commitments
- Responsibly check own work for errors as well as the work of others
- A committed work ethic, to yield results, and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Co-operative attitude, supporting others when necessary
- Considerate and honest attention to detail
- XML & XSLT, and associated software tools
- Developer tools; Atlassian (Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence), Git VCS
- REST APIs and SaaS
- React / AWS
Permanent role reporting to the Development Manager.
Starting January 2021, salary based on experience.
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Generous company bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Working from home considered
To be considered for this role you must be educated to degree level and have the right to work in the UK. When applying please include your CV.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £50k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual