Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by CMS Global Solutions
Role: Frontend Architect
Job Type: Contract
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Day rate: €500 per day
An amazing contract opportunity has become available for an experienced Frontend Architect to work on a very long term project for a government agency in the Hague, Netherlands
- Browser oriented testing frameworks( e.g. Puppeteer, Selenium) and approaches for automated front end testing.
- Micro front ends and BFF (Back end for front ends) methods and implementations
- Micro service-oriented architecture implemented through containers running on a Kubernetes platform.
- Internationalization and localisation
- Implementing accessibility requirements (e.g. WCAG standards)
- Deep knowledge of modern web technologies
The daily rate for this role will pay €500 per day depending on experience
*** The role will initially be remote working but require on site work once Covid restrictions are lifted
Does this sound of interest to you?
If you are available and interested please send your CV and availability to start to
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€20 - €25 Hourly