QA Test Engineer / Tester - Python
Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by Client Server
QA Test Engineer / Tester Surrey (KT) to £42k
QA Test Engineer / Tester (Manual / Automation Testing Python) *Remote Interview WFH*. Would you like to work on Greenfield projects whilst continually learning and progressing your career?
You could be joining a market leading media software house, that's pseudo real time C++ / VC++ multi-threaded global iTV broadcasting application allows television broadcasters worldwide to automate playout, handle acquisition, allow low and high resolution editing and manage assets.
As a QA Test Engineer / Tester you'll join an Agile Scrum development team and work closely with developers to catch potential issues early in the development lifecycle, working on new / Greenfield development projects. You'll write test cases and plan and write automated tests to test product functionality, performance, reliability and stability; coding in Python.
This QA Test Engineer / Tester role presents an excellent opportunity to advance your career within a technology driven environment; you'll gain exposure to modern technologies and techniques including Test Driven Development (TDD).
Driven by technology this company can offer a remote interview / onboarding process and work from home during the current social distancing measures as well as lots of flexibility going forwards. When you are in the office you can enjoy an informal and collaborative software house environment with a social atmosphere (regular hackathons, gaming nights and go-karting away days, as well as company football and basketball teams), a casual dress code and superb career growth opportunities. Based in Surrey (KT postcode) with parking available and a shuttle bus from a mainline train station.
- Experience in automated and manual testing within a software development environment
- Strong general IT knowledge on both Windows and Linux OS
- Ability to create test frameworks using Python
- Knowledge of continuous integration (e.g. Bamboo), version control (e.g. Git), issue tracking software (e.g. Jira)
- Excellent logic and problem solving abilities, meticulous attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to produce documentation and collaborate with others
- Degree educated, Computer Science preferred
As a QA Test Engineer / Tester you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £42k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this QA Test Engineer / Tester opportunity