Java Developer AWS - WfH
Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by Client Server
Java Developer Cambridge to £80k
Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer *Remote Interview WfH*. Would you like to work on a modern tech stack, continually learning and progressing your career?
You could be joining a scale-up FinTech and working on a renewable energy trading / real-time market data platform used by traders to make informed decisions on energy trading and maximise the use of sustainable energy sources on the grid.
As a Java Developer you will design and develop new features and enhancements to the core, web based, energy trading platform. You'll be working with a modern microservices environment deploying to AWS using CI/CD and will have the freedom to use a range of modern technologies including Kafka as part of a collaborative Agile team.
The company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home full-time until mid-21 with a great deal of flexibility going forward, you'll need to be able to visit the office in Cambridge around twice a month.
- Strong software engineering experience with Java including experience of developing resilient and high performance multi-threaded concurrent solutions
- Experience of developing and maintaining concurrent, scalable web applications
- Experience deploying via CI/CD
- Experience with data streaming technologies - Kafka preferred
- Good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as Design Patterns
- Collaborative with experience of working in Agile teams
- Familiar with AWS, microservices, DevOps environments (Docker, Kubernetes)
As a Java Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer (CI/CD
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28 - £30 Hourly
£40k - £45k Annual
£100 - £100 Daily
£65k - £80k Annual