SAS BI Consultant - SAS Analytics Expert - Amsterdam - Remote
Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by Tiro Partners
SAS BI Analyst - SAS Specialist - SAS Engineer - Business Intelligence Consultant - 12 month contract - Amsterdam - Remote.
My client is urgently seeking an experienced SAS Analyst/SAS Expert to join an IFRS17 project team on a 12 month contract. Due to Covid 19 the work will be carried out remotely until restrictions are lifted.
The successful SAS Consultant will be responsible for the setup and configuration of the SAS engine and troubleshooting the data flows and models. The SAS Expert will perform analysis, impact assessment and set-up of changes within the SAS engine, creation & maintenance of ETL and quality testing. The SAS specialist will work closely with internal stakeholders and vendors to perform authentication & authorisation to users and interface between the SAS engine and companies financial hub.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent commercial experience of SAS BI, SAS ETL, SAS Visual Analytics
- Experience with the SAS Finance and Risk module (used in IFRS17 calculations)
- Excellent understanding of SAS Datamodelling, data flows and data analysis
- Experience with SAS GRID and SAS Viya (nice to have)
- Ideally have experience with SQL and Azure Cloud
- Ideally have good Architectural experience
- High performance computing (vector calculations)
- Understanding of the IFRS17 concepts
- Strong personality who can challenge stakeholders, vendor, 3rd party suppliers where applicable
- Excellent communication skills - English essential.
SAS BI Analyst - SAS Specialist - SAS Engineer - Business Intelligence Consultant - 12 month contract - Amsterdam - Remote