SAP DMS Senior Functional Analyst - Belgium - 2 year contract
Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP DMS Senior Functional Analyst for a 2 year contract with our client in the vicinity of Brussels, Belgium
- Be the reference person towards the Business for all subjects related to SAP DMS solution
- Challenge the demand (enhancement & project) regarding to the SAP standards & make recommendation
- Work on functional changes (incl. projects), estimates, functional analysis.
- Provide & commit for estimates incl. quality on-time
- Participate support & project activities
- Provide solutions, promote usage of standard SAP in relation to business needs, logic and processes
- Key expert role in case of highly critical incidents jeopardizing the Business continuity.
- Advise client using his/her expertise on the future evolution of the roadmap.
Product expertise (4- 6 years)
- Strong expertise in SAP DMS (Standard DIR processing, content server, characteristic addition, status sequence, PDF conversion).
- Experience is mandatory in:
- Conversion Server (Seal Systems),
- TREX Server Indexing,
- LSMW and data migration.
- General knowledge in SAP Web services, IXOS, ALE/IDOC, Batch Jobs, RFC connection is a plus
- Able to establish specifications and parameters of standard functions in SAP DMS module and corresponding business function.
- Able to analyze and solve issues in standard customization or specific SAP programs (ABAP)
- Integration with other SAP Modules:
- knowledge and interaction with SAP PM and WCM modules is recommended.
- knowledge on Integration with other SAP Modules like FI, MM, SD is appreciated.
- A SAP certifications in DMS and a SAP S4 Hana certification is a plus.
- Should have knowledge of effective change management process: Understanding the requirement and writing functional specifications, test all the changes (process, customizing), formal validation before put in production, documentation.
- Strong understanding of logistic processes, ideally in Utility sector.
- Able to understand clients expectations, anticipate needs and proactively propose innovative solutions in SAP
- Experience is consulting.
- Able to build and maintain the relationship with Business stakeholders within the enterprise and the functional ecosystem
- Consultant in heart, Client centric approach with impact to expansion of Business into Client area.
- Stress resistant, team oriented, flexible, self organized and communicative
- Challenged by complex problems
- Strong analytical mentality/conceptual way of thinking
- Service-oriented attitude
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing (Dutch or French) AND English
Do you recognize yourself in the above and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners.