BMC Remedy Developer
Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by RT Consulting
BMC Remedy Developer - Security Cleared
Belgium €91 - €103 per hour
RT Consulting specialise in the delivery of innovative change & transformation programmes across the Defence, Government, Financial Services, Transport and Rail Sectors both in the UK and Globally. Having developed partnerships amongst the Top Consultancies, our Associates are challenged to bring expert knowledge and creativity to drive sustainable and lasting change across our programmes.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to expand our network of experienced BMC Remedy Developers who will work in coordination with the PM's and Technical Leads to implement IT Service Management systems. Our Associates are an integral part of our business and due to continued demand we are looking for trusted consultants to join our team of experts.
As the SC Cleared BMC Remedy Developer you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Working together with the team to ensure IT Services Management systems are aligned to the agreed processes.
- Facilitating the ITSM applications and systems accreditations.
- Developing the build and configuration documentation and provide support in the development of Testing & Training documentation.
- Providing support to factory acceptance and UAT events.
- Providing support in the preparation and during the transition to operations of new ITSM Systems.
Ideally as the BMC Remedy Developer you will hold a degree in Computer Engineering or a related discipline and have extensive experience and knowledge of:
- Installing BMC Remedy ITSM Suites in single and multi-tenancy resilient designs.
- Configuring ITIL Processes including incident management, problem management, request fulfilment, change management, release and deployment management.
- Installing and configuring Remedy Atrium CMDB.
- Infrastructure Solutions hosting service management tools and technology.
- Building Remedy ITSM on Microsoft.
RT Consultants have the opportunity to work across some of the largest, most complex Programmes of work being delivered across the UK and Globally. As a BMC Remedy Developer you will be a member of our RT Society, we aim to offer you as much support and project continuity as possible.
Please note that due to a large number of applications we are not always able to respond to you if you are not suitable for the project, however we will hold on to your profile for future projects.
If you would like to know more or submit your profile, please contact