Chapter Lead Data Engineering
Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
A world-leading company that is building solutions for connecting millions of people is improving their tech department and looking for a Lead Data Engineer.
Their technology HQ is based in Amsterdam area and the data team deals with billions(!) of records that the users are providing. We are now looking for someone who can build their data infrastructure but also be involved in the all the vital steps of the process from design to automated deployment.
I'm looking for someone who is:
- Experienced with Scripting in Python and preferably with Linux as well. It is crucial to have experience with AWS, Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiar in working in DevOps environment and implementation of CI/CD
- Looking to lead a chapter of ~10 Data Engineers
Who is interested in:
- Building the data structure and managing the ETL pipelines in Airflow, developing CI/CD pipelines and producing a high-quality code that is scalable and future-proof
- Making technical decisions to help scale the Data Platform for the medium and long term
- Spending 30% of workload on leading and building a team and defining a strategy around Data Engineering Hub
For a company which offers:
- A competitive salary depending on the experience + 8,5% holiday allowance
- A very attractive bonus scheme based on your performance which might result in an extra 15% of your yearly salary
- An opportunity to grow into the field that you choose.
If you are a Lead Data Engineer that can fit within this role, or you know a Lead Data Engineer, please apply here or reach out to me directly:
E: mailto: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.