Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
We are helping a leading company recruit for a DevOps Engineer ideally with an Azure background, the engineer is expected to work with development teams to get the requirements for any new application to be on boarded into CI/CD process.
Contract Length - 6 months
Day rate - €420-440
Start Date - January
Location - Dublin - remote working for now.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of extensive relevant experience in DevOps Engineering.
- Be able to build independent Rest API based tools, CI/CD Solutions
- Write scripts and automation tools using bash/python.
- Experience in industry standard CI/CD tools like GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins/Bamboo, Maven, Nexus/Artifactory, JIRA and Confluence, Fisheye/Crucible, SonarQube, among others.
- Manage source control tools (GIT) as an admin.
- Excellent in Azure DevOps, Azure APIs, Data Factory, Logic Apps and Azure Functions
- Deep understanding of the methods and tools used to customize and extend Azure solutions like Terraform and ARM Templates
- Experience in using Azure CLI and basic understanding of Authorization concepts in Azure.
If interested please send an up to date CV and i will get back you as soon as possible.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£420 - £440 Daily
£496 - £587 Daily
£361 - £451 Daily
£49.7k - £58.7k Annual