Ground Experiment Translator
Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by ITech Consult
Ground Experiment Translator- operation experience/English/project management/engineering/statistics
For our partner Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Ground Experiment Translator Roche Diagnostics recently successfully started the journey of implementing and offering predictive maintenance to our customers.
To accelerate the development and deployment of the analytics models, an innovative approach was designed: the ground experiment. The objective of the ground experiment is to gain knowledge from the operational use of the models: models are tested in a real environment by closely involving the ground teams performing maintenance on the instruments in the labs. This approach generates valuable knowledge about the ground requirements, triggering agile refinement of the models while already benefiting to ground teams by making the maintenance more effective. The Department is now hiring a translator able to steer the ground experiment and ensure the successful testing of new models. The candidate translates business needs for the ground experiment into advanced analytics (AA) language and AA outcomes of the ground experiment into business implication explanations and troubleshooting procedures.
* Articulates findings and model advancements to business stakeholders, and conducts diagnostics to identify and codify learnings made during the ground experiment
* Responsible for tracking impact (CHF saved) and steering measuring cell related cases at the French and US affiliate. This includes the initiation and leading of problem solvings with experts, briefing and debriefing calls with FSEs, as well as support through data interpretation while FSEs are onsite
* Orchestrates and coordinates a multi-functional team including: subject matter experts, FSEs, Service Directors, Level 2 Support as well as inputs of multiple business stakeholders
* Support ground experiment extension decisions by taking relevant inputs from business team and defining clear plan for analytics team; supports analytics teams to validate assumptions, extract relevant insights and interpret models and outputs
* Leads communication of analytics outputs with executives; shares insights with business stakeholders and collects inputs to verify and iterate analytics results
* Guides analytics team to develop best possible processes and tools for use on the ground
* Academic degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Sciences, Finance
* At least 5 years operations experience ideally in two or more functions
* At least 5 years business experience within RD, either in Engineering or in Operations (eg at affiliates)
* First experience within Project management, especially in managing multi-functional teams within the organization
* Strong communicator, with experience in working with senior management
* Strong willingness to learn new skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong desire to work in cross functional teams
* Excellent problem solving and thought leadership skills, as well as structured working style
* Experience in computer science or coding (any language) is a plus
* Positive attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
* Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the role and has strong sense of ownership
Reference No.: 919910 AD
Role: Ground Experiment Translator
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.