Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
I am currently looking for a Network/Security Engineer for a banking client of mine to be based in Aargau.
This is a 50% position(1 day working from home, 1.5 days working in the office).
The client is looking for ideally a senior person who is able to start the beginning of March for initially 4 months with the possibility of getting an extension.
At the moment the client has a CISCO network with over 200 Routers and Switches from CISCO and overall 150 access points in total. In addition, they are using Palo Alto and Checkpoint.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Network: Analysing malfunctions and error states; Initiation and monitoring of measures to Remedy them
- Network projects: planning, implementing, configuring, testing and documentation
- On-call service: Analysing malfunctions and error states from various platforms
- Monitoring the functionality and capacity of the networks and network services
- The client is looking for someone who is able to work independently
- Ideally some CISCO certifications
- Good experience with of Internet Breakout/LAN/WAN and WLAN
- Experience with Switches/Routers/load balancers (F5)/FW (Palo & Checkpoint)
- Experience with ICAP, DDOS/Device Control
- Many years of knowledge of DNS, DHCP, domain controller, zone management
- Knowledge of all common operating systems
- German language skills are a must
It is not a project, it is about 70% operational tasks and the life cycle of the existing components
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.