Atlassian Administrator - Jira/Confluence
Posted on Jan 6, 2021 by Outsource UK
Middleware, jira, atlassian,Linux, SQL, JAVA
Leading European Institution has tasked me to identify a Jira/Confluence Administrator to join them for an initial 12 month contract in Brussels. Due to Brexit you must hold EU Visa or Dual passport.
- S(he) will also provide support, consultancy and advice to the various development teams at the client if and when required, based on the ITIL operational processes
- Maintenance of the current service, mainly upon the Atlassian's eco-system.
- Configuration of Atlassian's Confluence wiki and Configuration of Atlassian's Jira (issue tracker)
- Maintaining the Integration of security
- Load testing and code profiling
- Physical architecture including clustering
- Application monitoring and reporting in production
- Management of the ecosystem of plug-ins
- Logical architecture of the various spaces
- Evaluation of new releases and upgrade planning
- Conception, design, coordination of the implementation and quality assessment of information systems technical architectures and supporting infrastructures
- JMeter: Configuration of the tools, design and implementation of the test scenarios, analysis of the results.
- Atlassian product integration
- Test automation: Selenium, PMD, Findbug
- Analysis and design reviews of information systems enterprise-, information- and application component architectures
- JEE expertise for code audit, testing and deployment of applications.
- Code reviewing expertise and coaching with Atlassian Crucible
- Assistance with the implementation of the technical architecture during information system infrastructure development projects
- LAMP platform: installations, configuration and optimization.
- PostgreSQL administration.
- Expertise in Python scripts on UNIX/Linux environments.
- Expertise in Linux platform administration and OSS development and packaging.
- Java Virtual Machine tuning and optimization.
- Infrastructure deployment automation (with Rundeck) with tests and fall-backs mechanisms design.
- Elaboration of guidelines and recommendations concerning technical architecture in software development, taking into account the existing infrastructure and its evolution.
- Extensive technical documentation for platform and system administrators.
- Extensive documentation for end-user.
- Production of software architecture documents
Employment and technical requirements
- Expertise in Jira administration with at least 3 years of experience working with Atlassian products
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, upgrades, and migrations
- Integration experience on JIRA and confluence with plugins and development
- Integration with LDAP for authentication
- Very good knowledge of
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Good understanding on Change, release & Deployment management
- Good testing experience
- Perfect knowledge of English
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable
- Analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Experience with public sector is an asset
- ITIL V3 foundation certification
- Experience with ticketing system (SMT is an asset)
Please send an updated CV for an immediate interview.